I’m always on the lookout for writers who can supply this site with well written investing and macroeconomic content.
If you have an idea for a great article that will inform and inspire my readers, I may be interested in publishing it on TheAsianContrarian.com.
Here’s What I’m Looking For
- My readers are generally looking for information about the financial markets, economy and value investing. Share an in-depth and thought-provoking analysis with our readers to help them generate great investment ideas.
- Relationships! Not only are we looking for one-time contributors, but we are developing relationships with writers who can become a regular part of our team. Being a regular contributor for TheAsianContrarian.com would be a feather in the cap of any blogger.
Do I Qualify to Write for TheAsianContrarian.com ?
If you’re reading this you have already shown one of the qualities we look for in a writer – you’re doing your research! So, you’ve already made a good first impression on us.
The next thing we’d like to ask is that you provide us with a link to your blog/site. You don’t have a website or blog? Not a problem – just send us a sample of your writing.
Please note: TheAsianContrarian.com will only publish original – previously unpublished content. If it’s been published somewhere else, please do not submit it to TheAsianContrarian.com. Please write in your own words and give necessary credit in your work.
- Contact us with a brief description about yourself, your expertise/skills and topic(s) of interest.
- Provide links to some previously published articles or just attach a couple when you contact us via email.
- Let us know if you have a topic that you think our readers would be interested in.
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be credited at the bottom of each article as the author along with a short bio. We’re happy to link to your blog and social sites.
- You’ll get great exposure to our growing readership
- You’ll have an opportunity to speak into the financial lives of thousands of successful individuals.
To help you meet our criteria and expectations here are some guidelines to get you started:
- Must be related to one of the topics TheAsianContrarian.com covers (E.g. investing, markets, economy…). Feel free to write informative educational articles, current finance and investment news etc.
- No less than 1000 words.
- Any photos or video must be credited to the source.
Note: Please note that though we publish your guest post free of charge, in return we request publishing our guest post on your site with a link back to ours.